When I called to ask questions about purchasing a subscription, no one at there customer service center understood English. So i tried to "chat" on line, and although I requested "Live Chat", i received automated responses that were not helpful.

I guess It's better I that learned this now, before wasting my money with a sub-par company.

Such a shame, you would think Major League Baseball would demand more from a vendor. I have no idea how I am going to watch out of market games, but I would rather not watch them then to give my hard earned dollars to a poorly run company who doesn't care about offering a quality customer service experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mlb Tv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Non existent customer service.

Comments

I ran into the same problem. MLB.TV Tech Support can barely speak English and were unable to solve my issue.They don't prorate refunds!-Lee

I've been a subscriber of MLBtv for two years. The reliability of streaming has declined for fair to poor.

Frustrating to watch. The 2017 World Series was unwatchable. I have tried to contact customer service, but have only received worthless auto-replies.

I will not be subscribing for 2018. Tried to watch a few spring training games, constant feed interruptions.