I have been dealing with blackouts all year on the Padres games. Every game is blacked out, home and road. Can't get anyone to give a hoot. Customer service's only job is to get rid of the complainers. Taking $125 and giving nothing is return is outright thievery.

The blackout policy is also crazy. I moved from Riverside, which is 90 miles from Petco Park, to Yucca Valley, which is about 160 miles... and found I'd moved back into a blackout zone. No one cares to explain this to me. I could live with the road games, but I'm not even getting those.

When I complained, a customer service *** told me that folks in Hawaii are blacked out on all the West Coast teams. I guess I'm supposed to be grateful I get the Mariners.

I did ask that they not renew my subscription next spring. The only lever we have is not to do business with them. -- Joe Hamelin in Yucca Valley, CA

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mlb Tv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mlb Tv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mlb Tv to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sanford, Maine, United States #1263742

At least you got 1 team i got no teams with it at all i tried all teams and got none all blacked out i got a refund from them because i told them no teams work i live in usa