I have been dealing with blackouts all year on the Padres games. Every game is blacked out, home and road. Can't get anyone to give a hoot. Customer service's only job is to get rid of the complainers. Taking $125 and giving nothing is return is outright thievery.

The blackout policy is also crazy. I moved from Riverside, which is 90 miles from Petco Park, to Yucca Valley, which is about 160 miles... and found I'd moved back into a blackout zone. No one cares to explain this to me. I could live with the road games, but I'm not even getting those.

When I complained, a customer service *** told me that folks in Hawaii are blacked out on all the West Coast teams. I guess I'm supposed to be grateful I get the Mariners.

I did ask that they not renew my subscription next spring. The only lever we have is not to do business with them. -- Joe Hamelin in Yucca Valley, CA

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 05, 2015.

Comments

Sanford, Maine, United States #1263742

At least you got 1 team i got no teams with it at all i tried all teams and got none all blacked out i got a refund from them because i told them no teams work i live in usa