Coverage Area
Style and Design

If you are considering an MLB TV subscription, I urge you to reconsider.

This is flat-out the worst product/service I've ever purchased in my 60 years on the planet.

I've been unable to watch a single game, start to finish, without experiencing numerous streaming issues. The picture frequently freezes, usually mid-play. When this happens, more often than not, the connection is lost & the frequently seen "Media Error" screen is displayed.

I could go on and on, but I'll save that for the inevitable class-action lawsuit.

If you don't have high blood pressure, you soon will if you subscribe to this piece of trash product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mlb Tv and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mlb Tv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mlb Tv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mlb Tv?

Comments